Tuesday, October 20, 2009

ECObyLimitz is Featured on ETSY's Gift guides!

It is so exciting to be featured in one of ETSY's Gift Guides, let alone being featured in 2 of them!
 What's a gift guide?
well, it is kind of a catalogue of items that ETSY's administrator pick to feature on their front page and in their blog. These guides are promoted by ETSY and can make a great promotion and selling impact on ones' shop.
 My first item is featured in the Environmentally Friendly Gift Guide and he is Mr owl, a small puppet I created from recycled fused plastic bags.



He's quite small (a finger puppet) but he's so cute I decided to put him on my shop avatar and banner.



 The second item I have featured , are my "Black Widow" fused crochet flowers, which are featured in Your Etsy Twitter Picks Gift Guide.

I think they can be used as an embllishment for so many projects (I suggest them as earrings but that just my suggestion).



Oh my, I have so many ideas for products from this material. I promise to keep sharing:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment