Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What ? why? who?


I've been selling on ETSY for almost 3 years now where I have an online shop for children's Personalized Gifts. This shop is a great way for me to manage my local Israeli shop, and a great way to sell to international customers. This shop also brought me to be really concerned about Handmade buying and selling, so I currated a Hebrew Forum for ETSY sellers which celebrated its first successful Birthday this July, and that has over 300 members (offline and online).
I also teach Israeli Artists how to open a shop on ETSY and together with my husband we have been giving online promotion and Marketing classes as well.
On August 2009 I opened my second shop on ETSY- http://www.ecobylimitz.etsy.com/ and this is the place for me to present and sell my eco-friendly creations, which are at the moment from plastic grocery bags. I creat plarn (Plastic yarn) and use it as a thread to knit and sew, and I also create fused plastic with which I design new objects.
This blog is meant for sharing my ideas, new designs, my wonderful artist friends and much much more!:-)
See ya,
(ECOby)Limitz

No comments:

Post a Comment