Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Fairy Wonderland!

In 2 weeks time it's my daughter's, Leebee, birthday. The plan (ok, one of them :-), is to have some kind of workshop for (and with) the guests. I like to create something with them that they can take home, last year it was lollipops we handmade, this year it'll be an eco friendly project!. There will be about 25 girls, most of them around 6 years old...
Leebee and I have been discussing the workshop for a few weeks now, and I am happy to introduce Miss Fairy/Angel/antroposophic-like doll!



She is so cute, and when hung on a thread alone or together with friends she (they) make a great mobile and room decoration both for babies and adults.


Each fairy made from 2 grocery bags, a nice project with a very impressive and yet delicate result!
I'm planning on uploading a a tutorial for this in my shop, so get ready for a fairy celebration!





your,
(ECO)byLimitz

No comments:

Post a Comment